Saturday, April 6, 2013

Aritzia x Wilfred Diderot Sweater



Wilfred Diderot Sweater in Heather Grey
Retails for $95
Can be purchased on www.aritzia.com or at Aritzia stores

First let me start by saying Aritzia has THE greatest customer service. When I used to live in San Jose, CA we had an Aritzia at Valley Fair and another one in San Francisco. The girls who worked there were always so nice to me. Now living in the Washington, D.C. area (*tear*), I live hundreds of miles away from an Aritzia store. I purchased the Wilfred Diderot Sweater in black a couple of years ago and I still wear it today. It is one of my favorite sweaters. I decided to get another one in a different color. Heather grey seemed like it would be perfect for Spring.

I was so surprised when I finally got my package. Aritzia put a lot of thought and detail in this order. I was so impressed with the box that it came in. My boyfriend probably thought I was going crazy over it. Everything about it was so pretty. 

I love this sweater. You can wear it long or you can wear it short by turning it upside down. Cool, right? This sweater (regardless of the color) will always be a staple in my closet. I can seriously wear this with everything.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment