Monday, April 22, 2013

Flower Beauty BB Cream in BB2 (Foundation Match for NC30 or NC35)






Flower Beauty BB Cream in BB2.
Good foundation match for NC30 skintones.
Definitely great for more yellow complexions.
Retails for $12.98 only at Walmart Stores on online [here]

I saw this product at Walmart months ago but didn't pay any attention to it. I've seen so many good reviews, so I obviously had to try it. As a first impression, I must say this is a perfect match. I really wanted a good BB because I am always in a rush in the morning to get ready. This is a good product for me to use on a daily basis. I used to wear L'Oreal True Match Foundation on a daily basis and it wasn't too good for my skin. I think this will be a better alternative. What I love about this BB cream is that it doesn't have SPF. I really dislike foundations with SPF because I really don't appreciate the white cast that SPF gives my face in photos.

I will update as soon as I use it longer.

*UPDATE*
I really really was impressed by this product. I think it is a closer match for NC30 skintones and may be a little light for NC35 skintones. The one gripe that I have about this product is that it completely comes off of my nose. Weird, right? I've never had this problem before. After a few hours, I start to notice that the BB cream is almost completely off of the tip of my nose. So ugly. It definitely isn't long wearing. It will last at max about 6 hours for me. I find this strange because I have a dry skin type. I will continue to use this until it runs out but I'm not sure if I will repurchase. L'Oreal True Match in W4 is still my favorite for a daily foundation.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment