Friday, April 12, 2013

Ipsy (Formerly known as Glam Bag) - April.2013.

Love the bright pink mailer!

This was a perfect way to brighten my Friday afternoon. Seeing this bright pink envelope in my mailbox was a sight for sore eyes.

It came with this card inviting me to some event in LA. Wish I was in back in California for sure.

Four items in the Ipsy bag this month.

Nail polish by Sation. Never heard of this brand before.

Healthy Sexy Hair Argon Oil - Soy Renewal

be a bombshell blush in beach please. 

bright pink but shows up more sheer

MICA Beauty Cosmetics

Eyeshade pigment. Definitely not going to use this because I don't wear eyeshadow but it's still pretty. 

The items were in this bag pictured above.

Cute makeup bag. Most likely going to use it for something else other than carrying makeup.

I got suckered into getting the Ipsy subscription created by Michelle Phan on YouTube. After watching Kandee Johnson's video for February's glam bag I had to try it. $10 for 4-5 samples? Not that bad. Last month, I subscribed. At the first of each month, they deduct $10 from your bank account. I received my Ipsy bag today, April 12, 2013. I was super excited to see the bright pink mailer they send it in! I must say, I am a sucker for packaging. Literally. Mailing packaging. See my Aritzia post to see what I mean about my love for packaging LOL

Anyways, the April Ipsy bag isn't too shabby. It came with a blush, nail polish, argon oil (super excited about this because I have super dry hair!), and a mica eyeshadow pigment.

I haven't tried these items yet but I do look forward to using them. 

I hear a lot of people complain about how awful this subscription bag is but I can't complain. It was $10 for items I can try. I have enough makeup bags but I know I can use this for something. I'll probably use it to keep my electronic cords in my purse. 

What do you all think about the Ipsy bag? I'd love to know.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment