Friday, April 12, 2013

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo - Black with Gold Hardware








MARC by MARC JACOBS Classic Q Hillier Hobo
Purchased at Bloomingdales
Retails for $425

I've wanted this bag for years. Literally years but never bought it. I have the Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Little Ukita. I originally wanted the Hillier Hobo but decided on the Ukita instead. Not really sure why. It's been two years since I purchased the Ukita and I just wanted another Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. Love this one. It's much bigger and can fit so much more.

Marc by Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite designers. I love whatever he puts out but I just stick to his classics. I know I'll be using this for years and I'll still love it. I love my Ukita very much but had to give it a break. I literally used it almost every day.

The hillier hobo is quite big. Can't imagine how huge the next size up would be. I'm 5'3 and 110 lbs. This size suits me well.

<3lenein

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been months since I got this bag and it still feels great and looks brand spakin new. I love marc jacobs. Such great quality.

      Delete