Wednesday, April 10, 2013
My "Go To Face" - Make up routine - from primer to mascara
These are my go to products if I want a good lookin' face. I finally found products that I can use for those days or nights when I know I'm going to be photographed. Along with the products pictured, I rock Ardell 110 or Ardell 131 false eyelashes.
1. NARS Pro Prime Face Primer
2. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli (Good match for NC30/35 Skintones from MAC)
3. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
4. MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus for a setting powder
5. Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
6. L'Oreal Eyeliner in Carbon Black (bottom eyeliner)
7. MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (top eyeliner)
8. L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara
9. NARS Bronzer in Casino
10. Carmex - my favorite lip balm. it's the only one that works for me.
I really wish I had photoshop to number the items but I think you can see what is what. I love all of these products. I usually wear the products above for special occasions. I recently worse these items when I was in a wedding. I finally found products that I know work best for me. NARS Sheer Glow is the best foundation I have ever used. See review [here]. It is really yellow based, which works great for my complexion. NARS prime-pro makes my foundation last all day and works great with the Sheer Glow foundation. MAC's MSF Natural is just the perfect setting powder. NARS Bronzer in Casino is the best bronzer and it is so pigmented so it looks awesome in photos. MAC's Studio Finish Conealer is THEEEE best concealer. It covers everything. Carmex... I can't use another lip balm. Carmex is just awesome. Rimmel eyebrow pencil is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. It has wax in it so it holds up my brows. MAC blacktrack fluidline is a great gel liner because it lasts all day (I wore this to the pool and it still stayed on). L'Oreal telescopic eyeliner is waaaay better than Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner. It is just as pigmented but waaaaaay cheaper. L'Oreal's Shocking Extensions mascara is new to the routine but it makes my eyelashes look sooooo good.
Try these products out! I love all of them and would highly recommend it. No complaints.