Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Outfit: Feat. Brian Lichtenberg Feline Tee & Zara Leather Sandal


I seriously need to get out more so I can actually wear all of the clothes I have in my closet. I live in Washington D.C. and I think the fashion here is completely different than the style in California. Living in California, I was truly blessed. The weather is absolutely perfect so you could pretty much get away with wearing anything. I wore Michael Kors sandal heels in the middle of winter!

 I really want to wear these leather shorts soon. Real soon.  It's getting really really warm here and I couldn't imagine rockin these shorts in the Washington D.C. heat. Humidity is not my friend. LOL I'd literally be a hot mess. Still adjusting to this area and I've lived here for a year!

Anyway...Details....

Outfit:
Brian Lichtenberg Feline Tee. Plays joke to the infamous brand Celine. Purchased at Revolve. I purchased this shirt an XS. I wanted it to be loose fitting but the site recommended I stick to your normal size. I think I still would have ordered a small. The XS is still loose but not as big as I wanted it to be. Made from 100% cotton so it will definitely shrink so be sure just to hang dry it. I love everything about this shirt.
+ Forever 21 Leather shorts. Size 4. (Get in a size up. Runs super small) Purchased at Forever 21
+ Zara Leather Sandals in size 6

Can't wait to wear this out. Just putting together outfits today and thought this was super cute for a night out to dinner. The Zara sandals seriously go with everything.

<3Lenein


No comments:

Post a Comment