Saturday, April 20, 2013

Target Xhilaration Kasha Sneaker Wedges (Inspired by Isabel Marant)


Target Xhilaration Kasha. Black. 5.5

So comfortable! Beyond comfortable. I ordered these online. These sneaker wedges (along with many others) have been inspired by Isabel Marant.

As soon as I got these in the mail, I had to put them on. I was so excited to get them. They are so comfortable and I can wear this with almost anything. The smell of the shoe better go away though. It smells like bad leather. I'm not really sure how else to describe it. Other than the smell, I do love these shoes.

<3lenein

2 comments:

  1. Isabel Marant Sneakers are my favorite, I can't live without them.. They are just so cool and comfy to used. http://www.tech-4-hire.com/isabelmarant/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could afford the Isabel Marants! I'm saving my money for an Alexander Wang Rockie :) Maybe one day

      Delete