Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere Compact Powder 30 Beige (NC30 Match)









I purchased this powder on MACYS.COM for $52.

I am so in love with this powder. I bought this powder for my sister like two years ago and she loves it. I've always admired the packaging of this powder but I never went out and bought it for myself. I was originally just going to buy the Chanel compact mirror but I realized that it would be a waste just to buy a mirror. At least with this compact I can actually use it for something. I plan on just using this powder for touch ups.

I purchased the shade 30 Beige. This is a perfect shade for MACNC30 skin tones. I really guessed what my shade was. I took a chance on 30 Beige. I'm usually the medium shade in any foundation that has a yellow undertone. Luckily, it worked for me. I plan on taking this with me in my purse for touch ups.

I applied this over my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC30. It makes my face look flawless. Mattefies my skin perfectly and my face feels smooth. I love the way it makes my skin look and how it feels. I am very very very impressed.

I love the Chanel packaging. Everything about it just screams elegance. I highly recommend this. It looks beautiful on the skin.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment