Wednesday, May 8, 2013

elf Small Stipple Brush




I recently went to Target and just browsed the elf section.  I was going to pick up another elf flat top powder brush but I found this cutie! It's so little. I am going to definitely use this for applying liquid concealer like my MAC Select Cover Up Concealer. I usually use my fingers to blend it out but I hate having product on my hands while applying makeup. I eventually get the handles of all of my brushes dirty. This was only $3 and I think it's going to be perfect for application of concealer.

I use this daily for my concealers. I think it is necessary to wash this brush often though because when the concealer dries on the brush it creates streaks on my face.

I really like this brush! Definitely worth the $3

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment