Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How I remove my makeup (Sonia Kashuk Eyemakeup Remover & Target Up and Up wipes)





This is honestly the greatest two products I have ever used to remove my makeup. Keep in mind, I don't wear much lip products or eyeshadow but it definitely removed my eyeliner, mascara, and foundation perfectly.

Target Up&Up makeup remover wipes work just as well as the Pond's makeup remover wipes. I used the Pond's wipes for years but I found that the Target wipes are just as good and they're cheaper!

The Sonia Kashuk eyemakeup remover works so well! I used to use Lancome's eye makeup remover for years but it was just too expensive to purchase. I found this one at Target about two years ago and I LOVE IT. It's gentle on the eyes. No matter how much I put on my eyes, it won't sting. I do notice that the package has changed but the product has not. All I do is shake up the bottle and apply a little bit of product on a cotton round. It removes ALL of my eye makeup completely. Using the makeup wipes help break the makeup down but the Sonia Kashuk makeup remover completely removes all remaining eye makeup. This retails for about $10 at Target.

I ran out of the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover last year. Instead of buying another bottle, I made the mistake of purchasing L'Oreal's eye makeup remover. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! This product stung my eyes and it didn't even really take off my eyeliner. It took so long for me to finish a bottle of the L'Oreal remover because I hated using it. I just felt like it would be a waste to just throw it away. I finally finished it and repurchased by trustworthy Sonia Kashuk makeup remover.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment