Monday, May 27, 2013

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick







I love MAC lipsticks. Particularly, I basically only wear nude lipsticks. Recently I wanted to try a new lipstick that was more towards the pink shades. I've had a pink lipstick in the past from MAC but it never really suited me. I used to own Angel but it never really suited my NC30 skintone. It always washed me out. I think Angel washed me out because it has a frost finish. Frost finishes are my least favorite lipsticks. Creme cup is a cremesheen. It's not very pigmented but it does give a glossy and creamy finish. Creme cup is the perfect pink nude shade. You can wear it on its own or wear it with a lipgloss to give it a more milky color.

Creme cup is my new favorite lipstick. I pair it with MAC's lipglass in Underage. This lipstick is the perfect shade for nude shade lovers who want a pink lipstick.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment