Monday, May 27, 2013

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30 and NARS Sheer Glow Stromboli Foundation Comparison



With flash LEFT: MAC NC30  RIGHT: NARS Stromboli

No Flash: LEFT MAC RIGHT: NARS


MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC30 and NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli is a good match.

I first used MAC Studio fix fluid foundation for years. I heard so many great things about NARS Sheer Glow back in 2010, so I knew I had to try it. Luckily for me, I got it as a birthday present three years ago. Since then, I've had three bottles. I am currently using my third bottle of NARS Sheer Glow! These shades are really close to one another. I think that NARS has a better formula because it's easier to blend. 

Both foundations have strong yellow undertones. NARS Sheer Glow is my absolute favorite foundation.

Read more foundation matches here for shades for Estee Lauder Double Wear, MAC NC30, NARS Sheer Glow.
Read review here NARS
Read review here MAC (Along with other foundation matches for NC30)
Read review here NARS pump
Ready review on the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer [here]

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment