Saturday, May 11, 2013

MICHAEL Michael Kors Jelly Flat Thong Sandals - MK Sondra






I know these seem so boujie of me to buy but I've wanted Michael Kors' Jelly Sandals ever since I worked for that store in 2011. These always looked so comfortable to wear whenever my coworkers would change from their heels to their jelly sandals. Almost two years later, I finally got a pair for myself. I no longer work for Michael Kors but I still love most of his products.

These sandals are very versatile. I plan on styling these with a long maxi skirt or dress. I could definitely wear these with shorts in the summer.

These run true to size. I wear a size 6 so I naturally I bought them in a 6. I purchased mine on Bloomingdales' website. They retail for $59 but when I purchased them, they were having a 20% F&F sale.

These are absolutely comfortable to wear. I love the way to look. Even though they are made of PVC, they still look extremely classy. I wore these on my two year anniversary date with my boyfriend. Walking around Georgetown was so helpful with these sandals. They were actually really comfortable to wear. We walked around all over Georgetown. I am very happy with my purchase!

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment