Wednesday, May 15, 2013

YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #1 Nude Beige

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 1 Nude Beige

Retails for $34 at Sephora

The name of the lipstick is only on the box. Only the number remains on the actual lipstick.

The packaging is beautiful! It's pretty heavy for a lipstick.

The shade of lipstick matches pretty well to the color on the packaging.

Shade #1

Smooth formula.

ysl

ysl and lancome's juicy tube

Lancome Juicy Tube in Spring Fling

TOP: Ysl Nude Beige BOTTOM: Lancome Juicy Tube in Spring Fling

closer up
LEFT: ysl nude beige lipstick RIGHT: Lancome Juicy Tube in Spring Fling
I found my new favorite nude lip combination. I really wanted a YSL lipstick because of how pretty the packaging. I of course chose a nude shade since that's basically the only lipstick color I use. The YSL lipstick glides on flawlessly on the lips. There is a distinct fragrance but I honestly can't put my finger on it. It smells good though and it isn't overbearing.

I also picked up another tube of Lancome's Juicy Tube in Spring Fling. I have used this lipgloss for years! I haven't had it in a while so I decided to pick it up at Sephora. It retails for $18. It isn't sticky and it the perfect color. It has a slight pink tint but doesn't change the color of the lipstick. You can wear this on its own or on top of other lip products.

When I apply the YSL lipstick, I lightly tap it all over my lips. No need to swipe because this would apply waaay too much product. The lipstick itself doesn't have the best staying power BUT with an added lipgloss, it allows it to last longer. I absolutely love this mix of a lipstick and the lipgloss. The lipstick itself smells so good!

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment