Saturday, August 31, 2013

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipsticks in 01 & 14

Rimmel London x Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks
<3
Shade #01- A classic red lipstick
<3
<3
<3
<3
I should have used a lip liner but still you get the picture, right?
Shade #14 Nude Beige shade
A great nude shade.
Left: 01 Right: 14
Nude beige

I adore both of these lip colors. I originally thought the Kate Moss lipsticks were matte but I looked over to my right and there they were... Kate Lasting Finish lipsticks remind me so much of MAC's cremesheen line. Moisturizing and glides on perfectly. I love how these lipsticks turned out of my lips. I'm a MAC NC30/35 and it goes well with my skintone. I'm sure both shades would look great on anyone though!

I highly recommend these! I got these at Target for about $5.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment