Saturday, August 31, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb!




Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb! I got suckered into buying another Urban Decay lipstick while shopping at Ulta. I think this is will take over as my favorite red lipstick. MAC's Dare You was my favorite but....I LOVE THIS ONE MORE. It is the perfect red shade.

Classic red shade. Moisturizing and looks so nice on the lips. It will definitely last me hours! I wore it for a few hours and it looked amazing still. When I removed it, it totally stained my lips. That's how I know it's going to last long. Can't wait to wear this out next weekend.

Retails for $22! Check out my other post on another shade (Naked 2) here.

I am so obsessed with these shades! I want to get another one! Just not sure what color to get! I'm hooked.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment