Thursday, August 29, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Naked 2









Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked 2.
I am sooo impressed with this lipstick. It retails for $22. I purchased mine on Ulta.com.

I am really into nude lipsticks. I mostly gravitate towards pinky-nude shades. This particular shade is a little different because it's more of a beige-nude. I love the formula and I love how smoothly it applies. I am definitely going to get more shades in the future. I plan on getting 'Liar' and 'F-Bomb'. There are so many other shades I want to try but for $22 I would definitely have to pick out the shades I purchase carefully. I want to make sure I actually wear them!

The packaging of this lipstick is so different! I love it. It feels heavy (feels expensive, lol)!

The one thing that has me hooked to this lipstick is that my lips stay hydrated. I have the hardest time wearing lipsticks because my lips peel. This didn't do this to my lips. This is THE ONLY lipstick that has applied flawlessly without peeling. Even my MAC lipsticks peel my lips. The lipstick itself is very creamy, very similar to MAC's cremesheen lipsticks. The main difference is that this lipstick feels like it actually adheres to your lips like a matte lipstick BUT stays moisturized like a cremesheen. The best of both lipstick worlds.

I would definitely recommend this product! I want more! I want more :) A job well done, Urban Decay Cosmetics. I am in love!

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment