Sunday, September 15, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Top Handle Crossbody - Black








Phillip Lim for Target Top Handle Crossbody in Black.

I wasn't intending on getting this one but as soon as the Target associate came out with three of them, I knew I had to grab it! Girls at the Target I went to were so cray cray over these bags! So glad I scored this one.

It retails for $34.99. The "leather" is actually pretty soft. I wanted this bag in yellow but I couldn't find it in the store.

You can purchase it at Target stores. It's unfortunately unavailable online but check out the pics on the Target website too [here].

This is probably the closest I'll ever get to owning anything Phillip Lim so thank you Target and Phillip Lim <3

Lenein

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! You have such a lovely blog! I love the clean layout!

    OMG you are so lucky!!! I'm so jelly! I really wanted that top handle crossbody but of course all the accessories were wiped out clean by the time I get there! It's so crazy! lol!

    Enjoy your new bags hun! xx

    Liz | myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You're soo sweet! Who knew Target could get this craaaazy!?

      Delete