Sunday, September 22, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Reviews and Photos (F-Bomb, Shame, Liar, Native, Naked2)

Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks Retail for $22.

I love how they add a sticker with the shade.

eeeeek! i loooooove the packaging. It has weight to it. 

UD Revolution Lipstick- F-Bomb

My favorite red!

Swatches beautifully but also looks amazing on the lips. Perfect classic red. 


SHAME

Looks scary but actually it's a nice deep wine color.

Shame

UD Revolution Lipstick - Liar

Deep nude shade

I like this shade but it isn't my favorite. Love how it looks but it doesn't look the best on my skintone (MAC NC30)

UD Revolution Lipstick - Native

Nude Pink

Love this shade! Could have done without it because I have so many great nude shades BUT I love the formula so I had to keep it.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Naked 2

I've already used this many many times over the past few weeks. Perfect every day shade.

Looks great with my NC30 skintone. Perfect nude without any pink to it.

LEFT TO RIGHT: F-Bomb, Shame, Liar, Native, Naked 2
I originally only had two.. then 3.. then 4.. then now 5! Omgoodness, I NEED to STOP. I absolutely love the formula of these lipsticks. 

Favorite Shades: F-Bomb, Naked 2, and Shame! (MUST HAVES)
Could do without but still <3 are Liar and Native.

The formula of the lipsticks feels creamy and smooth. The lipsticks last a while but will transfer. The lipsticks themselves have no scent! Love this! Sometimes I can't stand the smell of lipsticks... This is especially true with drugstore lipsticks. MAC's lipsticks I love the smell of. It's nice that the UD lipsticks are without a scent because sometimes the smell is just disgusting. These lipsticks literally smell like nothing.

The formula creates such an opaque finish on the lips. With all 5 of the shades I picked up, it covered up my natural lip color completely. I am so impressed with these lipsticks and I highly recommend them. They are definitely worth the money!

Hope this helps.

<3Lenein

p.s.
Photos of swatches and lipstick shades up close were not edited. Natural lighting was used. All photos were taken by me. 

3 comments:

  1. Good day! just passing by your site to read some interesting facts. Thank you for sharing your article, I must say that you did a good job and continue to inspire us. Try to visit my site #n8fan.net

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this blog with us. I really appreaciated your effort to published this article.If you have time, please visit my site @ www.imarksweb.org


    Kz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete