Sunday, September 22, 2013

What's in my Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel with Gusset in Black?

Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel with Gusset in Black $34.99

I only brought the essentials and still had space in the bag.

iPhone 4s fits in the front pocket. I don't think the iPhone 5 will fit though...

Perfect fit for the phone.

Still have room!

Everything fits :)
I finally took my Phillip Lim for Target bag out yesterday! I only wanted to bring the essentials.

1. Michael Kors wallet
2. MAC lipstick in Blankety
3. MAC lipgloss in Underage
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Daisy Mini Perfume
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses
6. Chanel powder
7. iPhone 4s
8. Canon Powershot ELPH100HS (not shown because I was using it to take these pictures)

I really loved how small this bag was. We went to a dedication and a small bag was perfect. I still noticed how long the bag was compared to my body. I wish it was a liiiiiiittttle bit shorter. Even when the strap is adjusted to the lowest setting, it still hits me a little lower than my hips. I guess it is supposed to be worn cross body but I prefer to wear it on one shoulder. Throughout the day, I found myself just holding the two handles. I loved how it looked with my outfit.
Took it out last night when we ate at Panera. So cute :)


<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment