Friday, October 4, 2013

L'Oreal - LaLaque Color Riche Lipstick in Laque-Onic

LaLaque Color Riche Lipstick in Laque-Onic

Red

shiny and so pretty on the lips.

Hello All,

FINALLY! ... Finally finally finally! Thanks to my little sister for finding this and sending it to me all the way from Seattle! I am so so so happy I finally have this! It has been sold out here for so so long. Every time I went to Target, I would look for it. To my disappointment, it was never in stock. Sold out. EVERYWHERE. EVERY TIME.

The most beautiful shiny red lip color! Still has that smell that I am not fond of but no worries I still love it. The color is so vibrant and shiny. The most shiny red lip color I have ever seen. The one thing I don't like is how I can find little red spots on my teeth. I'm sure I just have to wait to let it dry.

I recommend you buy this if you can find it! It's pretty.

Read my review on the LeMatte Shade in 'Matte-r of Fact' [HERE]

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment