Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer

NARS Pro Prime

I obviously love this product

Literally squeezing out what I have left of the primer.

I bought this primer mannny many many years ago. Back in 2010 the packaging used to be white. When I ran out of that one, I searched EVERYWHERE for it. I thought NARS discontinued it but I come to find out that they changed the packaging. Thank goodness! I purchased this bottle December 2011! I am still using to this day October 2013!

You literally need the tiniest amount to cover your face. This is probably why it lasted so long.

This primer makes my foundation last hours and allows a flawless application. I plan on buying this again! The price did increase since the last time I purchased it but I do love it.

What I love about it is that it's oil free. There is no odor. It's soft and smooth and applies great on the skin. I use my fingers to apply it before my foundation.

This product will forever be in my makeup collection. It works so well. I couldn't recommend this product enough. I've tried many primers in the past and this one has to be my favorite!

It costs $34 now at Sephora. I remember when it was just $30 and that was still a lot. *sigh*

NARS is one of my all time favorite brands of makeup. Everything I have tried so far has been worth the money. It's worth the investment.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment