Saturday, October 5, 2013

RiRi [HEARTS] MAC Lipstick in Riri Woo (Fall Collection)

Riri Woo Lipstick

Riri Hearts Mac Fall Collection

$16.50
I am so happy I actually got something the day of the online release! Silly me. I should have read blogs or did more research. All I saw was that the collection was going to release 12pm EST on September 30th. I went online right away but noticed I couldn't see the collection. Apparently there was a "waiting room." I had no idea what that was about. After constantly refreshing my screen for two hours (big mistake), I gave up!

When I got off from work I logged on and was surprised to see that this lipstick was still available on MAC's website. Didn't hesitate and picked it up. After just 3 quick days, I finally had her in my possession. Isn't she lovely?

Haven't tried it on yet. Just taking some time to enjoy this baby!

I also picked up the lipglass as well. It just came in today! Pics to come soon.

Did you guys get anything from the collection?

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment