Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Light Medium (NC30 Foundation Match) Updated Review

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Light Medium

Light Medium
I purchased this foundation months ago and I have been using it on and off in hopes to LOVE it. I unfortunately cannot find room in my heart (and my makeup collection) for this foundation. Essentially, it would have been the perfect foundation if it really did last. It matches my skintone perfectly. I usually wear a MAC NC30/35 or NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli for color reference.

Original Post [HERE] (not much has changed)

I have dry skin that tends to get oily around the t-zone area on my face. This foundation applies beautifully but as the day goes, the foundation wears off. It especially wears off of my nose. This is so weird. No matter how much powder (or how often I powder) my nose, it still wears off. It doesn't work for ME.

The consistency of this foundation is very similar to Revlon's Colorstay 24 Whipped Foundation. I didn't like that one either.

Just as an update I am really really really trying very very hard to use up this foundation. I use it when I go to school or when I run errands. I would never trust this foundation for a nice evening out and especially when photography is going to take place. I'll stick to my NARS Sheer Glow for that.

I am determined to finish this, just because I have it. I wouldn't recommend this foundation personally because I think there are so many other foundations out there that seem to work so much better.

I am hoping to finish this foundation soon so I can justify getting the Marc Jacob's Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation... but for $48 I better use up the foundations I have now. *self control*
You will be next <3



Until next time,
<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment