Saturday, November 9, 2013

BCBGeneration Make Your Own Affirmation Bracelet





I love BCBGeneration Affirmation bracelets. My cousins and I have so many and you can almost guarantee we are wearing them. When we found out that we can make our own sayings, I knew I had to get one. The strap costs $12 and each letter costs $2.50.

I decided to get my boyfriends name. So many things to choose from. I'll wait to get another one but I think the next one I get will say "PENNY", my dog's name :) The one thing that I don't like is the closure of the bracelet. It's really difficult to put on. The regular affirmation bracelets have a snap closure that I love but I guess it makes sense not to have the snap closure to be able to remove and rearrange the letters.

If you don't know what affirmation bracelets are from BCBGeneration, it's basically bracelet's with fun/trendy words. Check them out here on their website. Make your own here.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment