Saturday, November 23, 2013

Benefit Rockateur Review and Swatch

Benefit Rockateur Blush

Rockateur Blush ($28)

5.0g (0.17) of product

A normal box o'powder blush is 8.0g. What's up with that deficit?

Love this pink/peach shimmer shade

It comes with a typical brush that is tapered. I actually like how the brush applies the blush.
Swatch. Nice shimmer sheen over of color. It gives a nice pink sheen to the skin.

Another blush by Benefit! I can't believe I actually buy blushes now. This blush gives a light rosy pink shimmer on the skin. Very similar to Coralista by Benefit. Coralista is obviously more coral but both similar in the sense that it gives a nice sheen.

This retails for $28 like the other Benefit powders but for some reason this one only comes with 5.0g of product while the others come with 8.0g. I don't understand why there is a deficit. Maybe it's because this product has an embossed design that says "ROCK" in it. I have no idea. I actually didn't notice this until I saw reviews online. I don't mind it too much but I would have preferred to have all of the 8.0g of product.

This product also has the same smell as Coralista. I hate products with fragrance but I must say that it doesn't bother me at all. Once you open the box, you can definitely smell it. It isn't overwhelming and once applied to the skin, the smell disappears.

I am glad to add this to my small blush collection. I do recommend this blush if you love Coralista. It is very similar but slightly different. I highly recommend this product but it isn't necessary if you have Coralista already.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment