Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Medium 54 (M54 - NC30/NC35 Foundation Match)

Kat Von D lock-it tattoo foundation M54

MAC NC35/NC30 Foundation Matche is M54. Works great for me!

Great coverage. Lasts all day. Matte Finish. Love it.

Built in pump.

Shade differences. Looks so different but surprisingly matches. Try it out at Sephora!
I bought this foundation in January of this year for $34 at Sephora. I was looking for a foundation with full coverage that would look good in pictures. This is perfect. It applies to evenly on the skin and gives flawless coverage. It is VERY VERY VERY thick. A little goes a long way. I apply this foundation with my beauty blender or my elf flat top face brush. Both work great to apply this foundation.

This foundation does look light in the swatch BUT it does oxidize! Be very cautious when you pick out your shade. I recommend getting a sample and trying it out first. This applies so light on the skin but after a few minutes of being set, it looks darker so it does match my skin perfectly. I normally wear a MAC NC30 in the winter and more of an NC35 in the summer and it works all year round.

This foundation lasts all day and it is matte. I still apply a setting powder though just to make it last longer. Without the additional powder, I do think it can separate on my nose and near my smile lines. I wear this at my second job at a restaurant and it lasts throughout my 6-7 hour shifts.

I love this foundation and I do plan on getting it again when I run out. I have had this since January and I feel like I have so much product left. Remember, a little goes a long way.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment