Wednesday, November 27, 2013

NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder (Loose) - Translucent Crystal

NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder in the Loose Form ($34)

Love the packaging. Same NARS material that they use on all of their products.

Only comes in one shade - Translucent Crystal

Comes in a jar.

*TIP* Don't remove the whole sticker! Too much product will come out if you do.

Okay, this is good. Only half of the sticker off. Just the right amount.

I haven't had a translucent powder since the MAC Prep and Prime (back in 2009). Once I finished that powder, I didn't feel the need to repurchase. About a year later, I got a sample of the MUFE HD Powder and I really did not like it. It made me look really ashy and you can definitely tell I had that white powder on my face in flash photography. Not a good look. What drew me to this product by NARS was how finely milled the powder was. It melted right into my skin and didn't settle. I tried this out with flash photography and I must say that it works great. I don't use it all over my face. I just apply it on my forehead and on my nose. I don't really get oily so putting this all over my face isn't necessary.

I say, for the $34 it is worth it. I really really really have been enjoying this product lately. I don't wear it everyday but on days where I want my makeup to last all day…I will use it. I mean I literally will wear makeup all day. From 8am all the way until 11pm since I work two jobs on the weekends.

TIP: Don't over use this. I just apply this on my nose and forehead where I get oils. If you overdo it you might look a little ashy and white in photos.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment