Wednesday, November 27, 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard (Good for NC30/NC35 Skintones)







I really wanted to try a new concealer and people have been raving about this NARS concealer. I figure, since I love NARS Sheer Glow so much, I might as well try the concealer from NARS. I chose the shade custard because it was recommended to me from a sales associate from Sephora. I normally wear a MACNC30 or NARS Sheer Glow in Stromboli. This retails for $28 and I must say that it is worth it. It conceals my under eye circles and brightens them as well. It's very creamy and goes really well with NARS Sheer Glow.

It lasts all day and it has not creased on me. I've heard it crease on other people but for me and my skin, it is perfect. I would definitely recommend this concealer for those with dry skin or for those who love NARS Sheer Glow.

I would normally use MAC's Studio Finish Concealer but I felt like that really dried my under eyes. This concealer does not dry them out at all. It retails for $28. I got it during Sephora's VIB sale and got 20% off but honestly, I would still get this without the discount. It's really that good.

UPDATE 3/23/14: I have been using this on and off since I bought it. I highly highly recommend storing it standing up. I thought I had run out of the concealer but found it strange since it usually takes me about a year to finish one (if not longer). Store it standing up so you can get the most product out of it. $28, you want to get your money's worth.

<3Lenein

1 comment:

  1. Noting this one for my panda eyes!! currently using MAC select cover concealer, ordered eve pearl salmon, let's see if this one works for me!! great review again!!
    Thanks,
    ~~ Aditi

    ReplyDelete