Saturday, November 9, 2013

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation: Out with the old, in with the new.




NARS Sheer Glow in Stromboli is hands down my all time favorite foundation! I have used this for years and I honestly have lost count as to how many bottles I have owned. Last month, I was able to get another bottle because I noticed I was running really low. I need to always have this foundation in my collection.

Just wanted to give an update just to show that I actually use this foundation over and over again.

Medium coverage but easily appears to be full. Concealer isn't really needed. Skin looks flawless and skin tone looks even. I use either a beauty blender or the ELF flat top powder brush to apply this. So easy to blend on the skin. No scent, no SPF, looks great in photos. Perfect foundation for me! I have dry skin. This foundation is actually geared to those with dry skin but I have read reviews that it can work for oily skin as well.

I use the shade in Stromboli which is a great shade match to MAC NC30/NC35.

If you're new to my blog:
Read and see my MAC foundation shade match post [here]
Read my review of the foundation [here].

4 comments:

  1. Hello there,
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Nars sheer glow, after reading your review I wen to Sephora to match me with the Nars foundation (I'm NC30 in MAC) she matched me to Barcelona, it kind of looked darker and pinkish on me, not really sure which one to take!! :( I have yellow (Asian) undertone though, let me know what do you recommend.
    Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get stromboli! Even if it's for olive tones it's more our shade. Try it out. Hope it works out!

      Delete
    2. Hi Lenin,
      Yes I think the same too, I got the sample of both and Stromboli is the better fit, MUA's always confuse me whether it is in MAC or in Sephora store :( .
      Thanks again, and your blog is totally customized just for me :)
      keep up the good work!!!

      Delete
    3. awesome! I really really hope it works out. Nars is my favorite makeup brand. Definitely pricy but so worth the price. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

      Delete