Wednesday, November 27, 2013

REVLON- Black Cherry Lipstick

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry

477 Black Cherry




Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Shame

See how even that swatch is? It's smooth and applies much nicer than the Revlon lipstick.

I was very interested in this shade from watching videos online. I have a few shades similar to this from MAC and Urban Decay. To me, it is very similar to Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick in Shame and MAC's Media. This Revlon lipstick is very similar as far as shade and it's only about $4 at drugstores. This lipstick however dries out my lips. It's beautiful on initially BUT I do find it dries out my lips very quickly. I highly recommend wearing this with a lip balm under.

I love the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick formulas. It's very hydrating and lasts a long time. This shade is very similar but the formula isn't there. It's still a good lipstick for the price but I'd prefer to use the Urban Decay lipstick or MAC.

I love the gold and black packaging and it's easily accessible. It's available in all drugstores that sell Revlon.

read my review on Urban Decay's Lipstick in Shame [here]

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment