Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MAC Technakohl Liner - Graphblack

Mac Technakohl Liner [$16 at MAC]



I have been using this eyeliner for years. Literally, for years. The price has gone up over the years. It is now currently $16. Back in 2008, I went to MAC and asked for an eyeliner that would stay on my waterline all day. They recommended this pencil to me. It is a retractible eyeliner pencil that is definitely long wearing. It does stay on my waterline. This has been one of my most trusted eyeliners I have ever used. I have tried Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners but that eyeliner smudges on me. This doesn't.

I will always have this eyeliner pencil in my makeup collection because it is reliable. This pencil comes in a variety of colors but I've only used this shade in Graphblack. It is the darkest shade that they have in this pencil.

I do want to try the Marc Jacob's Highliner in their black shade since I love the pencil shade in TH(INK). Read my review of that pencil [here].

As for now, this pencil has never failed me.

<3lenein

UPDATE: 01.26.14.
I now have a new love for Marc Jacob's Highliner in Blacquer. Read my review here. I still love this MAC eyeliner but I feel like the Marc pencil has a better staying power.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely would like to try this next, once I'm thru with MAC Smolder Eye kohl, which disappears as soon as you apply :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried smolder too! It smeared like crazy! That's when I went to MAC and asked what I could use. One of the girls recommended this eyeliner years ago to me. I really like it. I'm curious to try to Marc Jacobs one in the black shade because I love the eyeliner I have from Marc Jacobs now. It literally lasts a long time. I hope the MAC one works better for you. It worked out for me :)

      Delete
    2. My sister also has good stuffs to say on Technakohl, now I see your post, sure I'm going to try. And yes, the smolder really smudges :(.
      Thanks,
      Aditi

      Delete