Sunday, January 26, 2014

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon retails for $25

42 Blacquer






This eyeliner pencil has replaced my beloved MAC Graphblack eyeliner that I posted on a previous blogpost. I have tried another shade in this eyeliner in 'TH(INK)' and I loved it. For Christmas, I got my sister the shade in Blacquer. She loves it so much I decided to get one for myself. I purchased it at Sephora for $25.

This eyeliner lasts throughout the day and does not smudge. I can depend on this eyeliner through my long shifts at work or for clinical. For $25, I think it is worth it. I've tried my fair share of eyeliners in the past and this one has definitely gained my trust.

There is a sharpener at the bottom but I don't use it. I only use this eyeliner for my waterline and to tight line. I use a gel eyeliner for my everyday winged eyeliner look. For my lazy days where I don't want to wear heavy eyeliner, I just use this pencil for my waterline and to tight line.

I have been using this pencil consistently for the past month and I feel like I haven't used much of the product at all. The color itself is very black. I wouldn't say it's as black as Urban Decay's Perversion but to me that's fine. The Urban Decay eyeliners smudge on me so I prefer the Marc Jacobs 'high liner'.

You can buy it [here] at Sephora or on Marc Jacob's website [here]. I would repurchase this over and over and over again. (It is June 2014 and I recently purchased my second one! I plan to buy another one to have one as a back up).


<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment