Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss in Walk of Shame







An Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss!?!?! I was so excited when I heard about this so when it launched on the UD website a couple of weeks ago I knew I had to order one. Anything that Urban Decay releases in the 'NAKED' line, I know I have to try it. The Urban Decay website also had free shipping at the time. I only ordered one since they were $20 and I wasn't sure if how I would like it.

The packaging itself it beautiful. I like how the bottom of the lipgloss actually shows the actual product. This shade is in Walk of Shame. It is the lightest shade in the collection. It's a nice nude pink shade. It goes perfectly over any nude lipstick I have.

My favorite lip combination recently has been Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick in Naked 2 and I apply Walk of Shame lipgloss over. I love the way it looks.

The one thing I did not like was the scent. It smells minty and it definitely caught me off guard. This lipgloss claims to have many different benefits to it. It's very hydrating on the lips and it isn't thick at all.

On the box it states, "It's a gloss like no other: creamy, shiny, intensely nourishing." I really agree with all of these claims. It continues on by stating, "We laced it with Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, vitamin E, avocado oil and shea butter to condition lips then added rose hip seed oil for an extra hit of vitamins." It is nourishing, definitely. I just wonder what that smell is. I'm not really a fan of it. The smell does linger but it goes away (or I just get used to the smell throughout the day).

All in all, I really do like it! I would definitely repurchase it. Urban Decay did a great job. I do plan on getting another one. I do want to get one in Nooner. It looks like a really pretty shade that I would wear.

Are there shades that you like?

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment