Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dose of Colors Lipgloss in Undressed and Lipstick in Poise









Long time no post! Finally had a mini break from school so....

This is a new brand that I found through various beauty blogs and instagram. I decided to try the nude shades because this is what works best for me.

The first product is the lipgloss in Undressed. Currently, it's sold out but they have a variety of shades to choose from. This product is pretty good because it's very opaque. I wanted this product because of how opaque it was. It's easy to use, especially since I don't like thinking too much about the lip products I use. Just apply it and you're good to go. Topping this over other nude lipstick is absolutely not necessary. I can see how it can be used to tone down lipstick shades that are more vibrant but all in all it's a good lipgloss. Find it [here]. Retails for $15.

Next, I wanted to try the lipstick just to see what the hype was about. I love it! I can never have too many nude lipsticks. This is very similar to MAC's cream sheen lipsticks in its consistency. It even smells similar.  Find it [here]. Retails for $16.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment