Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser - Saved my Beauty Blender

$15.95 at Sephora.


This picture is after I've used it. I rinsed off excess residue on the actual cleanser.

Before
After
All clean!

Beauty blender cleanser retails at Sephora for $15.95. I was very hesitant to buy this for a very very long time. One, I was afraid it was going to break me out because it was a solid and I am allergic to an ingredient in bar soap. Next, I just read you can use facial cleanser to clean it so that's what I've been doing. After all this time, I don't know what I was waiting for. I have wasted MAC's brush cleanser, facial cleanser, dish soap, antibacterial soap on trying to clean my beauty blender. This cleanser was so easy to use and cut the time cleaning it by at least 80%! It literally took me 30 seconds to clean my beauty blender. So quick, I decided to clean my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge with it too. I have also used it with all of my makeup brushes. I can't believe how fast it took me to clean all of them. Once I lathered the cleaner in the brushes, it immediately pulled out the makeup. It works so well! Don't hesitate to buy it. It's worth it. I have NEVER EVER had my beauty beauty this clean using other products in the past. 

How to use:
Wet your beauty blender as if you were going to use it. Rub the beauty blender into the cleanser then lather it in your hands and SQUEEZE out that make up. Rinse out with water and you're done. Leave it out to dry as usual.After I'm finished, I take out the solid completely out of the container and dry it out with a paper towel. Close it up until the next use. 

Just buy it. I was so against buying it in the past but it is soooo worth it. Saves me time and I feel better using it when it's clean every day. 


UPDATE (09/15/14): I found a dupe! Read about it [here]. I love my Solid Cleanser but I found a cheaper alternative!

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment