Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NARS Sheer Glow in Stromboli - Sold out!?!


NARS Sheer Glow is my all time favorite foundation. Recently, I wanted to buy another bottle for my back up. It has been no where to be found. Sold out at Sephora for weeks and even on the NARS website. I even checked beauty.com, Bloomingdales, and other online retailers. I physically went to a few Sephora stores in my area and they were completely sold out. What is going on? I have noticed that NARS has repackaged a few of the make up line. Could this be the case for my beloved Sheer Glow.

Read my full review here. See MAC NC30 shade comparisons here.

After a long search, I found it at Nordstrom. Nordstrom was out of stock of my shade for a while too. As of today April 30, 2014, Nordstrom has it! Get it here

Anyone have any details about the low stock in Sheer Glow? Has it been that popular? I've never had an issue trying to find it. Anyways, hope this helps.

<3lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment