Sunday, May 4, 2014

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal Review and Photos

Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal


I love the packaging. The rubber part reminds me of the NARS packaging but it seems easier to clean.

The packaging feels so luxurious. I also like how it can lay flat.

This picture shows the actual product better than the Sephora one so hope it helps.

It's a pretty champagne shade.

swatched.

blended out. 

OMG, where have I been. This product has been talk about for a long time and it has been sold out on Sephora's website for a while. Try and see if it's available or sign up to get an alert when it comes back in stock [here]. I went into Sephora and saw it in store and fell in love. I swatched it and it looked so beautiful. I wear this as a highlight on my cheeks. I don't normally wear blush but I do apply this on top of my bronzer. It adds such a pretty highlighted effect. I first applied it with my fingers and then blended it out with a brush. I've also applied it on my cheeks with my fingers and blended it out with a beauty blender. Both work great.

I love this and if you're looking for a pretty highlighter, be sure to try it! It's so pretty in person. The pictures I've shown will give you a good idea of how it looks like. As far as the consistency, it's very creamy yet feels like a powder. It has a very unique texture.

It retails for $38 at Sephora stores. I highly recommend it!

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment