Monday, May 26, 2014

Kat Von D - Lock It Tattoo Foundation - M54 - Finished



I finished another foundation! Is it weird that I feel accomplished LOL... It took me a while but when I saw I was making a dent in this foundation, I thought it would be good to finally finish it.

All in all I think it was a good foundation. Would I repurchase? I don't think I would. I prefer Covergirl's 3-in-1 Stay Fabulous Foundation in 842. I think that foundation lasts longer and has full coverage.

Kat Von D's Lock it Tattoo Foundation does not last 24-hours, let alone 8 hours. I would wear this on my 8+ hour shifts and it would look horrible after a few hours. I have dry skin to normal skin and it did not work so well. When I would apply my eyeliner, I felt like the foundation moved and never really set. I did have to set it with powder every time because if I didn't, it would not last more than a couple of hours.

I had this foundation in M54, which matched my NC30 skin tone well. I thought it was a tad bit dark because it oxidized but it matched well.

Read my original post [here] with swatches.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment