Monday, May 26, 2014

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural (New Packaging)









I went to MAC the other day. I haven't shopped at a MAC store in so long. I noticed that they changed the packaging on the MAC MSFs and decided to get one. This powder has been my go to setting powder since 2009. It's great for photos and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. When I first started using this product, the MSF was around $25-26. The price has gone up over the years. The last one I purchased was $29-$30. Now it's $32.

I was told that the product itself has not changed. Shades are still the same and the formulation has stayed the same. The only difference is the packaging. Previously, there was not a mirror but instead there was a clear top. It still has its dome shape but now it has a mirror. The packaging itself it bigger but I enjoy it. The mirror is convenient. I usually carry the powder in my makeup bag but hated how there wasn't a mirror to use on the go.

It also has a magnetic closure, which is really nice. There isn't an annoying tab to push like the Studio Fix Powder has. All in all, I really am loving the new packaging.

I wear the shade Medium Plus and wear a MAC NC30.


<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment