Friday, May 30, 2014

SEPHORA 500 Point Perk (Sephora VIB) NARS CULT FAVORITES

500 Point Perk Nars Cult Favorites

Sephora Beauty Insider



I really love the black packaging.

Each item came individually in packaging.

Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Veneto. Size comparison to a MAC Lipstick.

I've tried this eyeliner before and I love it! 

Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien


I really love the Satin Lip Pencils from NARS. Not too sure about this color but it's really nice swatched.

Blush in Deep Throat

It is so tiny. I don't know how I"m going to use this with a brush but I love the shade.

Deep Throat by NARS.


I've been waiting to use my 500 point perk on a NARS set. I think last year they came out with a 500 point perk with NARS but I didn't have enough points back then. When I saw the email from Sephora, I knew I had to order it. It's still available now so I'd definitely recommend using your points for it.

The eyeliner is perfect for on the go touch ups because of its size. The blush is so tiny and cute (similar size to an eyeshadow). I have this blush already in the NARS GUY BOURDIN palette but I could always use this when I travel.

The lip pencil is a really nice nude/mauve, my lips but better color. It doesn't have a sweet smell like the other lip pencil I have but it's still nice.

Also, the eyeshadow base came in a sample packet. Not sure if I'm going to use it because I don't wear eyeshadow (except on special occasions).

All in all, I think this 500-point perk set was great! I'd definitely get it. NARS is one of my all time favorite makeup brands so I couldn't resist.

<3Lenein

UPDATE: No longer available :(

No comments:

Post a Comment