Friday, June 13, 2014

BECCA COSMETICS Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in Nude (NC30 Match)





I purchased this powder a couple of months ago because I was running out of my NARS powder in Beach. I heard really good things about Becca Cosmetics so I wanted to try something from the brand. I originally purchased this with their beloved highlighter in Opal. Read my review about it [here].

This powder retails for $40 and you can purchase it at SEPHORA. This foundation is a pure mineral powder. I chose the shade nude because I felt like it would go well with my MAC NC30 skin tone. I was deciding to get this between Nude or Sand. I ended up with Nude because it wasn't as light as Sand. I'm sure both would work but I preferred Nude. Nude is a light to medium beige shade with neutral to yellow/golden undertones. This is a great setting powder. I rarely wear powder foundation on its own and if I do I use MAC's Studio Fix Powder in NC30. I have worn this on its own over concealer and it looks flawless. I use this powder to set every one of my foundations and it works great. It keeps my foundation looking fresh all day without it breaking it up.

I use my MAC kabuki brush to apply it. It is a mineral powder so it does get a tad bit messy. Powder gets everywhere.

I keep this foundation powder in my purse if I need a quick touch up (especially on those really really hot days).

I absolutely love the packaging. It feels so luxurious and has a nice weight to it. The zipper pouch is nice so the powder doesn't get everywhere since it is a mineral powder. I do recommend keeping it in the pouch just in case you drop it. This powder can easily break because of how finely milled the powder is.

I would definitely give this a try if you're in the market for a new powder! So far so good.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment