Friday, June 13, 2014

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Review (& Photos)

The packaging is so cute! I couldn't resist.

I love the hot pink and black mascara. Definitely something I'm attracted to.

I got it in the shade Blackest Black.

Interesting brush that definitely hugs my lashes and applies mascara evenly.

Even more interesting wand. I definitely like how it feels when I apply my mascara. It gives it an extra bounce.
I was at Target the other day and I found this mascara. So glad I did because now it is one of my new favorites. I got it for $7.99.

This mascara gives me the fullest doll eye lashes without looking TOO clumpy. The brush itself clings on to my lashes and allows me to get all of my mascara on my lashes. I find it very similar to my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. The Too Faced mascara is still my favorite but this one definitely comes close.

I highly recommend putting two-three coats. One coat is good but when I apply two to three coats, I like the way it looks better. I also HIGHLY recommend not to wait too long before applying another coat because it will flake! Throughout the day, this mascara stays put. I don't think it's waterproof but there is a waterproof version of this mascara. I personally don't like waterproof mascaras because it is difficult to remove.

I would definitely say to try this out. It worked well for me and I plan on buying this again after I run out. It's just so cute :)

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment