Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara Review



Hello everyone!

I got this mascara a few months ago from Sephora (100 point perk). I've heard a lot of great things about this mascara and with all of my Sephora points, I knew I wanted to try it. This mascara is hands down the best mascara I have ever used from Sephora (I still have some drugstore favorites from L'Oreal) but it is starting to become my favorite mascara of all time.

This mascara gives me so much volume and so much length. It is really black and makes my lashes look super long. I think the brush is the main factor. I feel like the brush clings on to my lashes making it easy to apply the mascara. Also, this mascara lasts all day. It does not flake or smudge at all. I overall am having a great experience with this mascara!

I am still using this sample size but once it's done, I am definitely going to get the full size. I haven't purchased an expensive mascara in so long because I think the drugstore mascaras are pretty good and more affordable. The full size retails for $23, which is super expensive but I think it's worth the money.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment