Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick - Melted Nude

Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Nude





Hello!

I got this lipstick for two reasons. It's a nude lipstick (the only type of lipstick I really like) and it's in a squeeze tube (lol, idk I thought it was a cool concept).

The color isn't a nude shade that I typically go for. My nudes need to have a little more pink in it but this one is straight up brown. At first I didn't like it because it wasn't something I was used to seeing on my lips. I typically wear shades like MAC's Blankety and Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked2. Naked2 from Urban Decay is similar to this except it is more pink.

The formula of this lipstick is really nice and smooth. It dries matte but doesn't keep my lips dry. I do feel like it is long wearing but it won't last all day (3-4 hours tops if I don't eat or drink). The smell of the lipstick is very fruity. Reminds me of Lancome's Juicy Tubes scent. It isn't overwhelming and I don't mind it.

Once this lipstick dries, I do apply a tiny bit of lipgloss. I use MAC's Lipglass in C-thru or Underage. It tones down the brown a little bit, making it more wearable for me.

This retails for $21 at Sephora and you can find it [here]. I really like this lipstick but it isn't my favorite. My favorite lipstick at the moment is Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick in Naked2. I'll definitely use this up but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase again. If it had a slight pink tone to it, I would definitely like it more. I might have to try the other pink shade in Pink Peony.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment