Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tory Burch Caroline Flat in Camellia Pink Size 6



Retails for $225. I got mine from Neiman Marcus online.

It looks wrinkled but once it is worn, it looks more even. The elastic shape and the patent leather creates the wrinkle.



Runs true to size. I normally wear a size 6 and got a size 6.

It has been well over a year since I purchased last my Tory Burch flats. The one I purchased previously was the Tory Burch Revas in Black. This year my boyfriend and I celebrated our three year anniversary and he got me the shoes I've been wanting for so so long. I've always wanted a nude shade of Tory Burch flats and was really attached to the color and design of this shoe.

The Caroline Flat has an elastic trim around the shoe, which makes it very comfortable to wear. The color I got it in is Camellia Pink. This shoe isn't really pink but rather a nude/bone shade.

I have not worn these out yet but I have been breaking them around the house. These shoes are so comfortable.

I normally wear a size 6 in shoes. I got a size 6 in the Revas and also a size 6 in the Caroline flats. These shoes run true to size and I'm very pleased.

He got these at Neiman Marcus. It retails for $225.

<3Lenein

4 comments:

  1. Congrads on your new Caroline flats and your three year anniversary. I'm so glad you got yourself a pair of Carolines. Hope they are super comfy for you. I had a bit of a TB Caroline explosion this year. I'm now up to six pairs. This is my collection now. https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/dsc04235.jpg

    Great post, thanks for sharing.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing them more frequently now and I am in love with these shoes. 6 pairs?! That's amazing.

      Delete

    2. OPPS, make that 7 pairs of Carolines. I pick up these black patent ones during the Tory Burch boutiques Black Friday sale. http://davisbe.wordpress.com/2014/11/26/pre-black-friday-shopping/

      Hope you are doing well
      Brian
      http://davisbe.wordpress.com/2014/

      Delete
    3. Hi Lenein. Wow I can't believe it's almost 2 years since you posted this. Hope you've been well and hope your Carolines are comfy too. As we both know these Camellia pink Tory's are not pink but rather nude colored. Last week I bought a pair of the new clay pink TB Jolie flats. They look similar to the Caroline's and they are a true soft shade of pink. Here's what they look like. https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/dsc07886.jpg
      I have several pictures of how they look on me and I'm hoping to do a post about them soon.

      Hope things are GREAT!

      Bri

      Delete