Thursday, August 21, 2014

Anastasia Contour Kit - Worth the hype?







This contour kit has been coveted for months. At every release, it sold out almost immediately. A lot of my friends were posting pictures on Instagram and Facebook and they really loved it. I knew I had to have it. When Sephora had it online, I immediately bought it. It is sold out now and I'm not sure when it will be back in stock. I had this since April and actually just started using it recently. It retails for $40 and I think that's a great deal.

I used the middle contour shade and the middle highlight shade the most. Definitely use a light hand when you use it because it's extremely pigmented. I use the NARS Ita contour brush for contouring my face.

It's a great palette to have but it isn't a necessity. I honestly don't need all of these colors to contour/highlight my face on a daily basis. I am not a makeup professional nor do I wear heavy make up every day. If you missed out on this palette, don't worry about it. I would recommend finding a bronzer and a highlighter that you do like because having all of these shades are not necessary. I reach for my individual bronzers and highlighters more regularly than I do with this palette.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have it but it hasn't been reached for very often.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment