Thursday, August 21, 2014

Glam Glow YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (0.5 oz)

Glam Glow Youth Mud

This is the 0.5 oz. Also comes in 1.7 oz.



Size Comparison

I tried the Super Mud Clearing Treatment in the past from samples I got from Sephora. I really liked it but splurging $69 on a face mask was not in the budget for me. My sister got me the Youth Mud Tinglexfoliate for my birthday!

The size is perfect. I use this once every other week just to exfoliate my skin. I have used it 4 times already and still have plenty left. I don't use it on my whole face. I use it on my nose and forehead only. I have dry skin so using an exfoliator helps smooth out my skin.

I really like how this face mask works. I can literally see every pore on my nose. It's disgusting but I'm happy to know that my skin is getting deeply cleaned. It leaves my skin feeling clean and much smoother.

I tend to use this after wearing liquid foundation for work on the weekends.

I really love this mask and plan to get it again when I run out. I really recommend trying the smaller size first to see if you like it or not.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment