Thursday, August 21, 2014

Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette Review





Hello!

As you all may or may not know, there is a new Naked Basics Palette from Urban Decay that recently launched on the 19th of August. I don't have ALL of the Naked Palettes but I do have a select few that I love. More recently, I picked up the Naked Basics Palette. I was holding off buying this since it came out. I kept telling myself I didn't need it because I already had the Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes.

I was definitely missing out. I bought this a couple of months ago and didn't touch it. I don't wear eyeshadow that often, which is why it was just collecting dust. With the recent launch of the new Naked 2 Basics Palette, I decided it was time to use the make up I have already.

This eyeshadow palette is all I ever need. I could have done without the other two Naked Palettes and would be content with just the Naked Basics.

I use the shade 'Foxy' all over the lid up to the brow bone. I use 'Naked 2' on the lid and add 'Faint' in the crease for subtle definition. I could totally just use 'Foxy' and 'Naked 2' and be good to go for a super natural look.

I love this palette so much and I could definitely use this on a daily basis (if I wore eyeshadow every day). I don't wear bright colors on the eyes so this palette is perfect for me. I'm basic lol I actually have been wearing this eyeshadow palette when I go to work on the weekends. It's super subtle but makes such a difference by giving my eyes more definition.

I am very interested in the Naked 2 Basics palette from the swatches I've seen online. Do I need it? Of course, not. I don't own the Naked 2 Palette. It's the only one I don't own. It didn't intrigue me when it came out a few years ago because of all the shimmery colors in it. Since the Naked 2 Basics is all matte shades, I definitely want to try it. Maybe after the hype has passed, I'll get it. As for now, I'll enjoy my Naked Basics :)

<3Lenein

2 comments:

  1. Omg get the Naked 2 one too, you will either love it just as much... or love love it more!!! It's amazzzingg I'm a total naked fan girl haha.

    Add me via GFC or Youtube and I will follow back :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am seriously so tempted! Everyone is posting pictures and it's making me go crazy LOL.. I definitely have to get it. I was waiting to get it at Sephora so I could accumulate points BUT I couldn't resist and bought it yesterday online.

      Thanks, girl! <3

      Delete