Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz - Soft Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown. OBVIOUSLY my favorite.

I always use soft brown. Best shade for me.

Fine and thin mechanical pencil.

Best spoolie to blend out the pencil.

Retails for $21

Swatch of the pencil. I tried to draw on an eyebrow on my arm lol.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($21 at Sephora)

I have been using this brow pencil for a while now and it has become my absolute favorite. It allows me to fill in my very sparse eyebrows. I've always had such a hard time with my eyebrows. Previously I had used MAC's brow pencil and Rimmel's brow pencil but discontinued using them after discovering Anastasia's Brow Wiz.

It allows me to create the perfect brow shape without looking harsh. This pencil is practically fool proof. It's really hard to make errors with it. I practically have to draw my eyebrows on because of how sparse my eyebrows are. I get complements every time I do my make up and often get asked about my eyebrows. I've even had a woman stop me at the mall to ask me who does my eyebrows. I told her that my eyebrows look horrible without make up and that I use Anastasia's Brow Wiz every day to fix them.

This pencil lasts all day and does not budge (even on the most humid days here on the East Coast). I have naturally dark black/brown hair. Soft brown is a little lighter than my hair color but still appears natural.

I love this pencil and recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment